On Sat, Mar 16, 2002 at 05:43:33PM -0600, Joel Schneider wrote:
> Actually, I've also been annoyed by the _contents_ of man pages that
> have a "SEE ALSO" section that says "The full documentation for xyz is
> maintained as a Texinfo manual. [...] info xyz should give you access
> to the complete manual.", then I go look at the info entry and it
> contains the same information as the man page, only broken up into
> about 5-10 different sections.  Not a stellar "SEE ALSO"
> recommendation.  Thanks info, I really wanted to comb through all that
> cr*p twice.

Make it stellar then, or file a bug report with upstream.  The texinfo
manual is not the problem, it's the author.  Light a fire under his
shoe, or roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty. ;-)

--
Chad Walstrom <chewie at wookimus.net>                 | a.k.a. ^chewie
Get my public key, ICQ#, etc. $(mailx -s 'get info' chewie at wookimus.net)