On Fri, Mar 15, 2002 at 01:24:14PM -0600, Carl Wilhelm Soderstrom wrote:
> my solution when confronted with a man page that says 'see the info
> documentation' is to curse the doco author, Stallman, and emacs users
> in general, and then go look elsewhere for docs.

Why not take the initiative to make a manpage and send it upstream?
I've done this many times before.  Just use something like
/usr/share/man/man1/bash.1.gz as your template.  Use the '-h/--help'
command from the application itself or reference the info docs.  Make
the manpage, and get on with life.  It really isn't that difficult.

--
Chad Walstrom <chewie at wookimus.net>                 | a.k.a. ^chewie
Get my public key, ICQ#, etc. $(mailx -s 'get info' chewie at wookimus.net)