So after changing my hostname my printer stopped working, samba won't start,
and the login GUI won't start KDE or GNOME unless I specify them explicitly
(i.e. I can't use the "Last session" or "default" options).  No big deal
though, I have full backups of everything and am just going to reinstall.

So here is the real question, I have two drives 1) WD 7200rpm, 20gb, IDE and
2) Maxtor 7200rpm, 80gb, IDE.  How would you guys/gals recommend I setup the
drives?  My gut feeling is to put the 20gb as the primary (hda) and the 80gb
as the secondary (hdb).  But I am not sure what the best way to partition
those drives, any recommendations there?

The 80g Maxtor is actually a replacement drive, the original conked out
after 18 days, so I am reluctant to use it as the boot partition and swap
space.

Thanks,
David