Hi, folks.  I need some help tracking down the computer-recycling projects in
the Twin Cities, particularly nonprofit ventures, because Twin Cities
Free-Net plans to get into the biz and doesn't want to step on anyone's toes
(or have its own toes stepped on).  I hear there's some fraternity at the U
that does it, but which one?  Anyone else?  Thanks in advance...

I don't feel this is off topic because TCFN will almost certainly be
configuring its computers with Linux, for reasons of support as well as
copyright.  --Ben