I'v been reading the fine manuals but can't seem to find exacly what I
am looking for.

I have installed a bunch of TT Fonts and I ran "mkttfontdir *.TTF" which
created the fonts.dir file listing 480+ fonts but when I startx and look
at /var/log/x**.log I get the following errors:

Could not init font path element /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/TTF/, removing
from list!
Could not init font path element /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/Speedo/,
removing from list!

As you can see I have the same problem with Speedo fonts apparently.

Any idea's would be appreciated. Thanks alot.

--
Dave Erickson
( http://www.rightwithgod.org )