I use a firewall script called Shorewall that does the iptables stuff for
me.  The firewall script has a very active support base through the mailing
list.  http://www.shorewall.net

Steve Redding
stevered at mm.com

-----Original Message-----
From: tclug-list-admin at mn-linux.org
[mailto:tclug-list-admin at mn-linux.org]On Behalf Of Raymond Norton
Sent: Saturday, March 16, 2002 11:11 PM
To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org
Subject: [TCLUG] could use an iptable script

A while back I got help modifying an iptable script that gave Internet
access to my private LAN, and allowed me to make FTP connections and
downloads to public servers. My RedHat box had to be re installed and I
lost the script. I am new enough that I don't know what to look for that
meets my needs. I would appreciate it if someone could send me one, or
point me to a link. My present script let's me connect to an FTP server,
but I can't see any folders, and it errors out after a bit.

Thanks in advance

--
Raymond Norton
Little Crow Telemedia Network