On Wed, Jan 30, 2002 at 09:13:03AM -0600, Shawn Fertch wrote:
> Not familiar enough yet with different RAID controller setups, but
> wouldn't it be highly beneficial if we split up the disk space onto
> different physical disks?

Any reasonable RAID setup will split the data across multiple disks.
Building a RAID across multiple partitions on a single disk would
be... well... pointless, at best.  It would add overhead with no real
benefit.

have already won. - reverius

Innocence is no protection when governments go bad. - Tom Swiss