> > I'm looking at building my own PC, but in a literal sense,
> > including making a case (why not? to answer your obvious
> > question.  Actually so that I don't have to have an obvious
> > computer case if I want it in the living room.)  One option
> > is to house it in a plastic storage tub, but it suddenly
> > occured to me that ths may be a static electricity problem
> > waiting to happen.  Any thoughts from the engineering types?

Quite a few people have mounted Compact macs (Classic, SE, Plus, LC 4xx
and 5xx) in LEGO cases. It's alot of work, because you have to build it
once, and then rebuild it with glue, but it's a really neat product in the
end. If you look, there are plenty of sites with diagrams and diraections.

Terry Schanno
TCFN Volunteer Coordinator
schanno at tcfreenet.org