Jay Kline wrote:

> No, absolutely not.  (Though this is not the first time we have been accused
> of that)  Because of non-disclosure agreements, I am not allowed to say
> exactly what we do, but rest assured, that every piece of mail being sent is
> expected by the recipiant.
>
> Jay

Heh, to me I "expect" to get volumes of junk mail as well from companies selling
names and addresses, not to mention the blanket spamming.  It's not necessarily
liked or wanted, but unfortunately it's expected.

"Non-disclosure" agreements preventing you from saying "exactly" what you do?
First I've heard of that.  I've only heard that you can't say who your it for.

Shawn