On Wed, Jan 09, 2002 at 11:37:55AM -0600, Jay Kline wrote:
> No, absolutely not.  (Though this is not the first time we have been accused
> of that)  Because of non-disclosure agreements, I am not allowed to say
> exactly what we do, but rest assured, that every piece of mail being sent is
> expected by the recipiant.

I'm relieved to hear that you're not spamming -- hey, it's your karma
anyway -- but don't use the phrase "rest assured" to allay fears or
quell suspicion.

Why?  It is a phrase that has come out of the Governor's Orifice
often enough to have lost any value.

--
"Trying to do something with your life is like
sitting down to eat a moose." --Douglas Wood