>The only problem with it is that it runs on kernel 2.2.x, so you don't have
>stateful packet handling.  And, they say right up front that they simply
>pass anything through that is above port 1024, which is of course where all
>the trojans hide :(

Thanks for the info...I wasn't aware of this.  Could you tell me where they
say this "up front"?  I seem to have missed it...thanks!  I'm guessing,
then, that BBIagent wouldn't have this vulnerability since it's based on the
2.4 kernel?

Leif Hvidsten
PGP ID: 0x3626E2CD
Key Fingerprint: 21C2 286E 8FAF 25D1 9356  923A 0D05 6DE8 3626 E2CD