On Tue, Feb 19, 2002 at 08:28:50AM -0600, Robert P. Goldman wrote:
> Could this at all be our fault?  Should we be marking the list mails
> as "Bulk"?

You mean like adding a header that says:

?  Or we could indicate that this is coming from a Mailman list with
something like:

but that might be too specific, so it might be better to indicate, in
a more generic fashion, that it's a mailing list by using:

which should be applicable to any mailing list, regardless of the
software running it.

Oh, wait a minute - all three of those headers are already there.
Never mind.

have already won. - reverius

Innocence is no protection when governments go bad. - Tom Swiss