On Mon, 11 Feb 2002 16:39:42 -0600 (CST)
"Andy Zbikowski (Zibby)" <zibby+tclug at ringworld.org> wrote:

> Isn't this the kind of thing tclug-announce is for?
>
> I don't care that someone want's to announce their event. I may find it
> interesting, and it may be a group I haven't heard of before. I wouldn't
> know about the TCPHP users group or the TCPC usergroup if not for
> various
> announcments on TCLUG.
>
> What about beermeeting announcments? They aren't exactly Linux related.
> IIRC correctly, they came out of a totally Off Topic conversation.
>
> Just make use of [OT] in your Subject and I'm happy.

I agree with Andy.  If it's TCPC's monthly linux meeting, why not post it
to TCLUG?  It's linux related, and we have a few people from the lug who
help them out.  One notice a week prior would be fine, and not
overbearing.

As long as we don't get notices of the other OS' meetings, I'm happy. =)

Shawn