> I find it very hard to believe that your browser cannot display the
> mailman page. Perhaps your the local copy of the SSL pubkey is hosed, or
> perhaps your security settings. Maybe try another browser?

Oh, I understand - these things happened *last week* and a number of the
letters that I wrote then are coming through today, so it seems like I'm
more upset than I really am...sorry about that..but nothing I can do about
emails sent a week ago.

Not to press the point, but the only time I had trouble was when trying to
access the yahoo account settings. Had no problems using SSL when
accessing my winternet account settings...*chuckle* it'll get resolved
shortly. I'd mostly forgotten it all by now until I saw last week's mail,
since I had everything hitting the trash folder until I had time to deal
with it and find out more if it's something on my end or not. (I'd worked
55+ hours plus a vacation day getting an xml transformation taken care of
for work)...

Thanks!
Liz

--
Imagination is intelligence having fun...
e-mail:  kethry at winternet.com