On Wed, Feb 06, 2002 at 12:00:18PM -0600, Liz Burke-Scovill wrote:
> > I find it very hard to believe that your browser cannot display the
> > mailman page. Perhaps your the local copy of the SSL pubkey is hosed, or
> > perhaps your security settings. Maybe try another browser?
>
> Not to press the point, but the only time I had trouble was when trying to
> access the yahoo account settings. Had no problems using SSL when
> accessing my winternet account settings...*chuckle* it'll get resolved
> shortly.
<snip>

It probably is a browser SSL problem.  IIRC, the certificates for
TCLUG aren't totally kosher.  Whenever I access the SSL pages I
get warning messages about the certificate domain and server
domain not matching (the server being mn-linux.org, but the
certificate being for real-time.com). Anyway, other than the
warning messages it worked fine for me with mozilla, so another
browser might work.