On Wed, 2002-02-06 at 10:12, Liz Burke-Scovill wrote:

> I did that exactly that, and got page cannot be displayed EVERY time, even
> when I could change settings to my shell account perfectly fine. (same
> password for both, so I didn't forget it). I've actually tried both
> emailing and clicking through the website.

As i stated before the proper thing to do is to detail these problems in
an email to tclug-list-admin at mn-linux.org. As nicely for the mailing
list admin to help you. If it appears you've tried several things and
they've failed, they'll probably help you. Just before i responded to
this i got a mail from an admin at 3ware stating that a former user of
his was subscribed to one of  my lists and the bounces were getting to
him. I promptly removed the user.

All you gotta do is ask the right people, the list is not those people.

I find it very hard to believe that your browser cannot display the
mailman page. Perhaps your the local copy of the SSL pubkey is hosed, or
perhaps your security settings. Maybe try another browser?

--
Ben Lutgens		http://people.sistina.com/~blutgens/
Sistina Software Inc.

pub  1024D/9A0DDC59 2001-12-12 Ben Lutgens <blutgens at sistina.com>
     Key fingerprint = 8FCD A1EE CEA7 DEE1 9361  F32C 0A90 30D1 9A0D
DC59
sub  1024g/1FC75C99 2001-12-12