I did that exactly that, and got page cannot be displayed EVERY time, even
when I could change settings to my shell account perfectly fine. (same
password for both, so I didn't forget it). I've actually tried both
emailing and clicking through the website.

--
Imagination is intelligence having fun...
e-mail:  kethry at winternet.com