On Wed, Feb 06, 2002 at 11:14:50AM -0600, Joel T Schneider wrote:
> If your only basic requirement is the ability to access the same mail
> folders from both unix and windows, you might want to try dropping lookout
> and switching to the "Unixmail for Windows" version of mutt (requires Perl
> and CygWin):
>
> http://unixmail-w32.sourceforge.net/
>
> Otherwise, maybe someone will eventually integrate M$ calendaring
> support with mutt  :-(

I actually think it won't be a mutt thing.  I could probably piece
together a procmail filter to read calendaring messages -- they're just
specially formatted email messages (vCal).  Just like the autoresponders
that I have for giving people information (see my sig), you can trigger
programs to parse and incorporate scheduling requests, etc.

The only thing that I don't forsee being done is having access to the
daemon process on the M$ Exchange server.  I don't recall if the
protocol is published pubically (I doubt it).

I do think the vCal format is published, though.  A number of email
clients now incorporate support for it.

--
Chad Walstrom <chewie at wookimus.net>                 | a.k.a. ^chewie
Get my public key, ICQ#, etc. $(mailx -s 'get info' chewie at wookimus.net)