On Wed, 6 Feb 2002 SpencerUnderground wrote:
> I am using kmail today. I started using kmail again because
> [...]
> and mutt just doesn't like email folders created by lookout.
> [...]
> I guess I will always want something my MUA can not  deliver.
> *sigh*

If your only basic requirement is the ability to access the same mail
folders from both unix and windows, you might want to try dropping lookout
and switching to the "Unixmail for Windows" version of mutt (requires Perl
and CygWin):

http://unixmail-w32.sourceforge.net/

Otherwise, maybe someone will eventually integrate M$ calendaring support
with mutt  :-(

Personal side note:  I just recently began switching from Pine to mutt and
am very impressed with mutt so far.  Haven't yet tried the unixmail-w32
version of mutt, though.

Joel