I've got a FreeBSD box that will not keep correct time. When I run
ntpdate off my internal time server (that I use to keep all my
workstations and internal servers on the same time) it sets the time
totally wrong. It's about 23 hours off. I've rerun tzconfig to make sure
the time zone is set right. When i run "rdate my.time.server" on this
box it spits out the right time, so I know it's speaking to the ntpd on
my server just fine. Alas "rdate -s my.time.server" exits cleanly yet my
system time is still hosed. The box is FreeBSD 4.3 server that we use as
a firewall/NAT box. I've been capturing some packets on it and they all
have hosed up time stamps on them, also I think it's kicking squids ass
as well....

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated, as nothing has turned up via
google, or the FreeBSD mailing lists (which i blatantly refuse to post
to)

--
Ben Lutgens		http://people.sistina.com/~blutgens/
Sistina Software Inc.

pub  1024D/9A0DDC59 2001-12-12 Ben Lutgens <blutgens at sistina.com>
     Key fingerprint = 8FCD A1EE CEA7 DEE1 9361  F32C 0A90 30D1 9A0D
DC59
sub  1024g/1FC75C99 2001-12-12