On Mon, Feb 04, 2002 at 11:05:37PM -0600, Dan Churchill wrote:
> Since I generally use flags to keep track of messages of interest that I
> want to save or come back to, it was an annoyance to have to clear the flag
> on every one of your messages.  Now, I'm afraid, there will be more than
> just yours to deal with...hehe.  Anyway, keep it or not...makes no
> difference to me.  The fact that I'm fairly certain that more than just
> yours will be sent with the flag set from here on out (Florin's already
> stated as much...) led me to look into the Rules Wizard options, where one
> of the action choices is "Clear message flag".  So, knock yourselves out
> guys.

If we forced you to learn something, I think we got a positive outcome.

florin

PS: Russian joke...
          "If you don't know, we'll teach you.
           If you can't, we'll help you.
           If you won't, we'll force you."
              -- Lenin

--

"If it's not broken, let's fix it till it is."

41A9 2BDE 8E11 F1C5 87A6  03EE 34B3 E075 3B90 DFE4