> Today I got 7 posts from TCLUG members complaining about my
> outlook hack. 1

Does show Linux's lack of desktop installations I would say, if even
TCLugger's use windows on their machines.  I have tried several versions
of Linux for the desktop and don't like it.  I like it on the server
though.

> So, shut off the hack? If so why? If not, why?

Leave it on.  I rather enjoy it.  You could change it from time to time.
How about this "something is wrong with your Outlook!, please contact
your administrator", or "Outlook encountered an error, please reboot
now.", if you really wanted to be mean. I use outlook because that is
what we use here at my job.  I sometimes use pine here with the imap
features of our exchange server too.  I use Eudora at home on my win2k
box.  We have taken measures here at my work, we strip all attachment
types know to contain viruses before the mail ever gets handed off to
exchange.

IPC 2002