| I don't think we should be singled out for that. I have made an effort
| to get my clients to use linux where it is applicable to their

I don't think you're bing singled out. I'm sure Bob's intention is to
raise awareness of Outlook's shortcomings, of which most Linux users
should be aware of. So Bob, sending mail with your header to the LUG list
is preaching to the chior.

So, use it when sending mail to those who need to be enducated in
Outlook's shortcomings.

Personally, Bob can put whatever the hell he wants in his e-mail. If you
don't like what Bob sends, or what he puts in his mail headers, you have
the option to edit ~/.procmailrc or create Outlook filters to send Bob's
mail to /dev/null (or the recycling bin)

Or if you want to be really cool, script something to strip that header
from your e-mail automatically.

Andrew S. Zbikowski | http://www.ringworld.org
"The irony is that Bill Gates claims to be making
a stable operating system and Linus Torvalds claims
to be trying to take over the world."