On Mon, 2002-02-04 at 16:36, Jacqueline Urick wrote:
> Well my opinion on the matter is this. I don't purposely send HTML email to
> list and I try to adhere to most of the "list ettiquette". I try to be very
> conscious about that. I also know that thanks to using outlook, I sent a
> virus to the list once. I apologized for that. That was not only really
> embarassing, but I lost several hours of work time because of it. I know
> outlook sucks.

There's a plugin for evolution for using some of the more "high-tech"
features of Exchange server. It'll cost you a few bucks, and I can't
verify it's stability cause we just have that crappy linux garbage here
for our mail services :-) Might end up getting an exchange server though
for shared folders and centralized calendaring for the business side of
the house someday when we can afford the licensing.