On Thu, 2002-08-29 at 09:24, Lorry wrote:
> I found out about TCLUG from a flyer in EE/CS.  I was walking to class and
> I saw a picture of Tux on the bulletin board outside and it caught my eye.
> I haven't seen any such flyers since then.

I put up some flyers a few years ago, some in the dorms and a few at
EE/CS.  Easy enough to do.  Tux images are easy to find, and all you
really have to do is say "Twin Cities Linux Users Group" and give a URL,
but other information isn't hard to add..

Don't expect any flyers to be visible for very long, though.  Things get
pasted up every day around campus, so it might be a good idea to put up
more after a week or something..

I like the idea of getting something in the Daily, though it'd be cool
to actually get a story..  I kind of wish the Daily had a stronger
technology bent, but I'm heavily biased.  However, they seem to do a lot
of stories on medical research, as if saving lives was more worthwhile
than computing ;-)

--
 _  _  _  _ _  ___    _ _  _  ___ _ _  __   Stupid! You so stupid!