Incoming CSci grad orientation was yesterday, and what I remember of last
year's, there didn't seem to be a good place to plug linux there.  I'm not
sure how different the undergrad one is...
I found out about TCLUG from a flyer in EE/CS.  I was walking to class and
I saw a picture of Tux on the bulletin board outside and it caught my eye.
I haven't seen any such flyers since then.  Maybe we should have a
designated flyer person to make and distribute them?  If you have something
like Tux to catch your eye, and you put at least the website in big print
so they can remember it even if they're in a hurry... that's what worked
for me.  :)

Lorry