Hi there
I recently installed SUSE 8.0 on new box, the install went smooth and I
have been tweaking on it for the last few days. I hope this isn't too
simple of a question or an - oh crap I should have known that kind of
question - because I have a few of these newbie questions. Anyways, with
the install YAST did recognized my printer (HP OfficeJet 570),
however,  YAST recognized it as gray scale (black & white) and the
printer is a color printer. You know - its like I'm  watching TV and the
screen is black & white when I have a decent color TV. Please point me
in the  direction so I can send color to my printer, if you need more
info on my box let me know.
Thanks in advance - Pete