On Thu, 1 Aug 2002 21:32:16 -0500
"Matthew S. Hallacy" <poptix at techmonkeys.org> wrote:

> Seems like the number of unsolicited calls has continued to increase
> over the past few months (I've never had any except from AT&T trying
> to get me to use their LD service). I've had the service (AT&T cable
> phone service) for over a year and a half now.

We've been getting calls like this ever more so lately.  I wanted to
keep the privacy plus, but my wife decided to drop it.  The other day,
we got one of those "no one there" quiet sales calls at 5:30 in the
morning.  I was extremely pissed off about it.

On a side note, I keep getting the Linux fund credit cards solicitations
in the mail.  This is issued by MBNA bank.  Anyone have one of these,
and if so, what's your thoughts on it?  I'm not big into credit cards,
but if it really does go to help the linuxfund.org then I might consider
it.

--
Shawn

sfertch at real-time.com