I think since poptix is such a code geek he needs to whip up something
that utilizing the pc modem caller ID will pick up and hang up again,
based on configurable options. I.E., "Unavailable", "Xentec",
"X-Wife", etc. :/
Thought about doing that for a long time but time, skill and
creativity never hit me all at once. Some rarely ever hit. I've STILL got
LCD's around here I intend to use.

-mj