On Thu, Apr 18, 2002 at 03:21:02PM -0600, Matthew S. Hallacy wrote:
>not. Would it be possible to pick places a little less.. anal, in the
>future? Or has this been brought up before? Are people <21 not welcome
>at the beer meetings?

a: it's a Beer Meeting NOT a LUG meeting
2: Noone expressly picked McGoverns because of the age limit. It wasn't
an issue last time. The never checked. There were people unable to
imbibe and noone gave two shits.
d: Of course they're gonna say that. You could be the police.

>(McGoverns told me on the phone that nobody <21 is allowed 'upstairs',
>and nobody <21 is allowed to sit at a table where people are drinking)

So they sit at the very next table. What's the big hang up. we'll
probably occupy a couple of tables.

--
Ben Lutgens				 | http://people.sistina.com/~blutgens/
System Administrator	 | http://www.sistina.com/

"If you love something set it free, if it doesn't come back to you
hunt it down and set it on fire" -- George Carlin