On Wed, Apr 17, 2002 at 10:26:02AM -0500, Jacqueline Urick wrote:
> Hi Folks:
>
> We'll be meeting at Patrick McGoverns, April 18th 2002 at 6pm.

I would attend, but this requires everyone to be 21+, my girlfriend is
not. Would it be possible to pick places a little less.. anal, in the
future? Or has this been brought up before? Are people <21 not welcome
at the beer meetings?

(McGoverns told me on the phone that nobody <21 is allowed 'upstairs',
and nobody <21 is allowed to sit at a table where people are drinking)

http://techmonkeys.org/~poptix                  GPG public key 0x01938203