I figured it was the frames of Notes' email client that Munir was referring
to. I wrote my message part in jest and part in unbelief that a couple of
pipes and dashes would cause such a stir. What are we talking about here,
maybe 100 extra characters? That comes up to about 800 bits which leaves a
good amount of headroom before I've even added 1kbs to the modem's
transaction. Oh well.

Notes has some nice database capabilities, but I'm not the greatest fan of
its email client. I'm especially disappointed that there is no Linux client
(and none expected) and no support for iNotes in Linux (and none expected).
Looks like IBM bought into Micro$oft's monopoly and is only offering iNotes
support for IE. Bummer.

Anyway, I use what I've got and Notes is what was given. Sorry if the
tables, etc. bothers anyone. I cut out the rest of the message history but
I can't cut that.

David

David Cross, KC0KII
Northwestern College
Telephone: (651) 628-3438
Fax: (651) 628-3363

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep
to gain what he cannot lose."  -- Jim Elliot, missionary to the Waorani