I use an ipchains script on my Linux box to get Internet to my win98 machine. Up till yesterday it was working fine. One minute it was working , the next it stopped. I now can only get to web sites by IP address. I have not changed anything that I know of. Can some one tell me what I might verify, or change on the script to be sure the DNS works for the workstation. Also would like to know if I am to use real name servers in TCP settings for Win98, or the IP of the Linux box. Presently I was using the name servers of my ISP. Any other ideas would be appreciated, including some alternative scripts or programs to use my Linux box as a gateway. Presently I am using the firewall.sh script from the plonk project.

Thanks in advance

Raymond