From: Carl Wilhelm Soderstrom [mailto:chrome at real-time.com]
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2001 7:23 PM
To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org
Subject: Re: [TCLUG] Laptop for Linux?

> All I have to say is that the HP Omnibook 500 is probably the sweetest
> little laptop I've ever used.  Runs linux great, it's small, sturdy, and
has
> blue LED's.  What more could you want?  :)

bring it to a TCLUG meeting sometime. :) I'm interested in taking a look at
it.

I personally like the look & feel of IBMs. I also think they're one of the
more durable brands. (based on my experiences with field computers at the
Dairy Herd Improvement Association. YMMV.)

others will of course have differing opinions. to each their own. :)

Carl Soderstrom
--
Network Engineer
Real-Time Enterprises