| Okay, it only took a little "neglect" to make her use Linux for 6 months
| last year until she figured out how to get online from windows.
| I told her how to ssh into our gateway to get ppp running and that just
| worked for her. I ruined it myself by going online from her computer (in
| Win98) one day and she asked me how I did that! ;-) and she just stayed
| in windows of shear convenience.

Get pppd working in demand mode. That way when you open your browser on a
machine on the network pppd will just dial. Your inital connection to the
webpage will timeout, but connection is automatic.

Or you could setup the MasqDialer server. There's a windows 9X client to
make it dial. Never played with this myself.

Andrew S. Zbikowski | http://www.ringworld.org
"We can learn much more from wise words, little
from wisecracks and less from wise guys."
--William Arthur Ward