On Fri, 7 Sep 2001, Shawn Fertch wrote:

> ....  Which,
> brings up an interesting point.  Anyone else out there order Slack 8
> from the  website?  If so, have you gotten it yet?  I ordered mine
> as soon as it became available.  Aside from getting an email a month
> ago or more that they were waiting for the cd's to arrive, that's
> it.   Letters to the webmaster (only
> e-mail address available) get no response.

My experience was similar, but my CD's did eventually arrive.  It
looks like they are slowly working through a long list of orders.  I
don't think they have a lot of infrastructure, shipping staff,
etc. now.  That was lost with the split from Walnut Creek.

Glenn McDavid
mailto:gmcdavid at winternet.com
http://www.winternet.com/~gmcdavid