On Friday 07 September 2001 13:42, you wrote:

> My experience was similar, but my CD's did eventually arrive.  It
> looks like they are slowly working through a long list of orders.  I
> don't think they have a lot of infrastructure, shipping staff,
> etc. now.  That was lost with the split from Walnut Creek.

Any idea of where I can check on my order status?  As to being understaffed,
that's kind of the drawback to Slackware.  Things take a long time to get
rolling and finalized.  Look at how long it took for Slack to get a 2.4
kernel compared to the other distro's.

However, I do like the distro.  Nice, clean, simple.  However, at times
getting things to work takes time due to lack of knowledge on my part.

--
Shawn

"Knowing is not enough, we must apply.  Willing is not enough, we must do."
-- Bruce Lee