Dear All,

I am using red-hat 7 as a file/print server. with 2 networked printer configured using samba. I want to restrict users for taking unwanted printouts by allowing them to take only 10 print per day. SO  is there any script or command which i can put it cron or at to stop unwanted prints. or some utility which can do the needful.

Thanks & Regards
Naushad Dakhani

Disclaimer

is strictly prohibited.