Hello again.  I'm trying to figure out whether it makes sense for me to
install Linux (probably Mandrake, with all the bells & whistles) on a 100 MHz
Pentium that can only handle 128 MB of RAM, or if I'm just fooling myself.
In particular I'm concerned that OpenOffice might not be usable on such a
machine, since it's barely usable on my 233 MHz PowerBook.  Thoughts?

Related question: Is there a retailer in town that sells used/rebuilt PII
boxes *without* peripherals and *without* an OS installed?  I've been
frequenting Midwest Electronics, but all his PII boxes come with Win2K.

--Ben (still new to this stuff...)