When I reply to an email, I want my address to show as whatever address the
person wrote to me under.  I thought I had it set up to do this, but adding
my_hdr From ... seems to override it.  Is there anyway to have it do this
and also have it just show my first name?  Why doesn't set realname="Lorry"
work?  I have multiple email addresses that forward to one place, and I want
to keep the replies consistent because when I don't, people think they have
to send messages to all my email addresses and I get emails 10 times over.
I thought setting up the reply address this way would be easier than a
signature file explaining why you shouldn't send me the same email to more than
one address. :)
Right now I have it set up where I can edit the From line when I write the
message, but it would be nice if it selected the right address automatically.
Anyone know how to do this?  Thanks!!

Lorry