> I WAS intending to donate a lot of material that I had on hand --
> a few dozen books beyond the stack of magazines that prompted my
> first note -- as well as several thousand dollars worth of books
> in the near future that I normally turn down from authors and
> editors whom I know. But you've single-handedly thwarted my
> selfish plan, thanks to your need to saturate the issue with piss
> & vinegar.

I hate to keep this thread going... BUT, I must say that it seems
rather silly to let one person's negative feedback thwart such a
grandiose dream. I'll bet Hitler didn't listen to his skeptics when
they gave him negative feedback on his entire genocide thing.
(please note that I'm only trying to kill this thread, I'm not
making any personal implications).

timothy r. lupfer       tl at assimilated.org
Familiarity breeds contempt--and children.
                -- Mark Twain