aloha-

this being my first post, as as a totally green linux user (the amount of
experience on this list is really, really impresive btw, i read some bios :)
i'm drooling over the proposition of getting my paws on as much lit/code as
possible. part of the reason i'm getting into open source is that the
community surrounding it seems genuinely receptive, friendly, and helpful.

so, andy, i'd be more than happy to help out in any way i can with the
organization of a resource repository. we could keep in in my (or someone's
basement), publish the list on the website, and check in/out at tclug
meetings. like i said, as a greehorn, i'd be really excited to get my hands
on the lit that some of the gurus on this list started paging thru many
years, months, whatever, ago.

cheers.

-jonDavid