How many people would register and not show up though?  I'm sure lots of
people would be all gung ho about it, but then when it comes time to
actually show up, many might just decide they would have a better time
spending money at the mall.  Which I guess is OK, because the ones that do
show up will just get more support since we wouldn't have to deal with so
many people.