I really like this idea.  I am new to linux and realize "newbies" do a lot of
"take..take..take" without much "give", but I would hope to add something of
value to such a discussion while listening and learning from the experts.
I'm willing to share any resources I have at my disposal.

Since time is a limited quantity and so forth, this might just be the best
bang for the buck.