Hi,

I know there's quite a few CS folks at the U in the LUG/reading the
list.  If I asked a specific question on how difficult (time
consuming) two classes in the dept. are, would any of you be willing
to offer your experience?

I'm doing Math with specialty in Computer, so I don't know how the
CSCI dept works too well.  It would suit me in the big picture to have
a schedule of 20 credits next spring, but I don't want to
underestimate the demands of the CSCI classes.

In particular, I want to know about CSCI 2011 (Discrete Structures)
and SCSI 4041 (Algorithms and Data Structures.)

I've done MATH 5705 (Enumerative Combinatorics), so don't figure 2011
to be very hard by comparison.  Is that arrogant?  What are the topics
you consider hardest in the class?

Same for 4041 -- how time consuming and what are the hard topics.

Feel free to email me off list at phil at rephil.org if this seems too
un-Linux related for the list.

Thanks!