I've enjoyed my Fung-KAI 320ATX.  It's certified by IBM to run 10,000 RPM+ hard drives and has a nice add-in slot for my whopping 120mm fan and a nice funnel to pull out the hot air from the CPU heatsink.  Ars has a nice review at http://arstechnica.com/reviews/3q00/fk320atx/320atx-1.html.  I installed some toggle switches with LED lights into one of my 5.25" bays that allow me to run my fans at full throttle or half-speed -- that way the noise is at a normal level.  It's the only way I can get my AMD T-Bird 750 to do 1140mhz overclocked.  The one bad thing about this case is that it only has 3 5.25" bays.  I'm using all three with a CD-ROM, CD-RW, and my set of toggle switches with LED lights.  Oh well, I don't forsee needing another 5.25" bay anyway.  The removable drive cages are awesome.