Easy question.  Regarding RH-7.2, what is the difference between the
enigma-SRPMS iso files and the enigma-i386 iso files?

David

-for those interested-
Status on my install for anyone curious. I have 6.1 running without X.
Right now I'm putting the RH-7.2 iso files on the local hard drive and will
attempt to install/upgrade from there.

Tried to install from NFS but couldn't seem to locate the RH install files.
What exactly does the NFS location have to point to, a dir where the iso
files are located or a or a dir where the iso has been *mounted*.  If, it's
the second, I have no idea how to do that considering the iso is on a Win2k
machine.