Hi,

On Mon, 28 May 2001, Robert Sinland wrote:

>   Was that available on the Indigo as well?

I have no idea, never had an Indigo. It _did_ come installed on a
_headless_ Origin200 though. I think it's part of the OS demos, so it
might just not be installed. I know IRIX 6.2 had it.

> On another semi-related topic, are there any books at  _all_  on the
> SGI line of computers in general, or the idigo in particular?

I don't know, really. I'd look on Fatbrain maybe and on SGI's site for
online docs...

> Did some searching on Amazon and came up with nada...

Well, you have to remember that the last time SGI released anything NEW
was quite a while ago. What do you want to know? (:

-Yaron