Yaron wrote:

>   Hi,
>
> On Fri, 25 May 2001, Phil Mendelsohn wrote:
>
> > Hey, what was the screen saver that couldn't really be experienced except
> > on an Indy?  ElectroPaint?  I now have an Indy on which to experience it,
> > but can't remember the name.
>
> That's the name. I think it's in /usr/demos/bin/ep
>
> -Yaron

  Was that available on the Indigo as well?
Doesn't seem to be loaded on mine in any case, and copies of the
Irix OS are just plain out of sight. (unless you don't mind paying more
for the OS then what your computer cost)
On another semi-related topic, are there any books at  _all_  on the
SGI line of computers in general, or the idigo in particular?
Did some searching on Amazon and came up with nada...
Thanks
RS