Not that I am biased (I am a Java Developer) but you could probably make a
very nice site with only server-side Java (servlets and JSP) so that Lynx
can use the site.

=====
   o      _____           |  James A. N. Stauffer  | | Stauffer_James |
 .][__n_n_|DD[  ====____  | Spam food: uce at ftc.gov | |   @yahoo.com   |
_/oo OOOOO oo`  ooo  ooo  'o¬o¬o              o¬o¬o` 'o¬o          o¬o`